The Centre for Affordable Housing Finance in Africa (CAHF) promotes investment in affordable housing and housing finance across Africa. We champion market intelligence—data, market analytics and research—to stimulate investor interest and to support better policy.
We’ve created a new senior position to further pursue our mission. The Head of Market Development / Investment Catalyst will promote increased investment in affordable housing by providing support, facilitation and connecting key players & stakeholders in the industry.
We are looking for an individual with commitment, vision and professional standing – a self-reliant and entrepreneurial leader – with the ability to travel across Africa, and work with a small, multidisciplinary team. We’re searching for an individual with a blend of the following experience and expertise:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline (such as Finance, Housing, Public Policy, Economics etc.)
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in the financial or housing sector
- general management experience
- previous experience in deal making, investment analysis, and/or investor engagement
- previous exposure to policy
- stakeholder management skills
- advocacy and research skills
- project / programme management skills
A full job description is available above.
To apply, please fill in this survey form and attach the required documents: your CV, copies of your academic qualifications, and a covering letter. Deadline date for submissions: 28 February 2018