POSITION FILLED. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OTHER JOBS ADVERTS.
CAHF has developed the means by which large datasets are merged and exported onto a business intelligence platform. Confidential data is procured from a wide variety of sources, joined and extracted onto a dashboard (CityMark), which is provided to the public on its website, as well as provided to clients on a proprietary basis in reports and custom dashboards.
CAHF requires day-to-day support of the development and operationalisation of its database platform and business intelligence dashboard focused on affordable housing markets within South Africa. The work will require joining and configuring several datasets to the specifications required for use within the dashboard, replicating specific indicators within the data platform, establishing the means by which the data platform can be automated and documenting the work processes created.
– Relevant systems qualification (BI, SQL, Excel, Access)
– Data design, entity relationship modeling and dimensional modeling
– Data warehousing, ETL or integration and data quality
– Data security, storage and management protocols and practices
– Familiarity with geocoding, shapefiles, place-based data analyses.
– At least 1 years’ experience working in business intelligence dashboard, such as Tableau
– 2 years’ experience in data design, entity relationship modeling and dimensional modeling
– 3 years data management and analysis experience
– Housing or financial sector experience (preferable)
Start date: Immediately
Employment type: Permanent
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV and a cover letter outlining relevant experience and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be received until the position is filled.
Download the document below for the detailed job description.Download PDF