Webinar: CAHF Housing Finance in Africa 2022 Yearbook, 13Th Edition.
On the 15th of February 2023, CAHF in partnership with the AUHF hosted a webinar to share insights from the Housing Finance in Africa Yearbook 2022- 13th Edition, which covers 55 countries and 5 regions of the continent.
The webinar saw the attendance and participation of 62 stakeholders from the housing industry and the program included;
- An Introduction by Paul Jackson- Chair AUHF Lobbying and Advocacy Committee & TUHF
Limited CEO, and Moderator of the Webinar
- A Presentation by Alison Tshangana- AUHF Secretariat, and
- Author Remarks by Ronald Igbinoba- Nigeria Profile Author
The Presentation covered;
- Data Availability
- Prevalence of Climate Change in African Countries
- Climate Change Impact on Housing, Housing Impacts on Climate Change
- Green and Housing Affordability
To download the presentation, see the link below:
Below is the webinar recording.